[access-uk] Re: NOD32 - Renewing the licence

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:09:56 -0000

Hi Peel, and not going to be of very much help here, but insert and
the plus key route the mouse to the element you're on in a web page.

I think it would be a good idea to contact Steve Nutt at computer Room
services who should have the definitive answer for you here:

mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HTH.

Cheers,

From Ray