[access-uk] Re: NHS app

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dudleym" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 10:58:59 +0100

I've been using my PC for ages and ages to order medication, book appointments and the like. I had to register with the practice to get username and password and find the web site really accessible. See link below.
I tried the app a good while ago but  prefer to use the web browser.

https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com/

Martin

CJ & AA MAY recently said:-

What a performance I have had today. I rang my surgery to organise a repeat prescription and she advised me to sign up to the NHS app on my phone (it's the one with the blue square, she tells me unhelpfully.)

But, I did find it but it took nearly an hour to subscribe and I had to enlist my husband's help in the end as it required my NHS number, a picture of my passport and a video with me saying a 4 digit number.
Has anyone else subscribed to this app?

Alison

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq