[access-uk] Re: My research on the PANASONIC TXL37E5B with accessability

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 18:36:03 -0000

Hi Yusuf -

I have taken this from the Which website about this particular Panasonic:

Connections on this TV include four HDMI, two USB, one Scart and one SD card slot, making this model very versatile if you want to view photos and connect HD or standard-definition peripherals.

However, the USB slots can't be used to insert an external disk for PVR recording, like they can do on some other TVs.

Do you know the models in particular, that you looked at/tested at the RNIB? -

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>