[access-uk] My Google Mail and how to fix it!

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:05:55 +0100

Hi guys,

I didn't know what to put in the subject line because my kitten walked
across my keyboard when I was reading my mail in Google mail and did I don't
know what!  It's almost like the cursor won't move, if I use the Jaws
cursor, it kind of goes around the page a bit but I can't manipulate it at
all.  The only way I could get it to work was press insert and z and when it
said application mode off it would work, I really don't know how to fix it,
has anyone got any suggestions?  It works fine in any other web site or on
the Google home page but as soon as I go into my mail, which is what I was
using when the darned kitten did his trick it won't work, has anybody got
any suggestions.  I thought when I went out of the program and went back in
it would have fixed itself but no joy.

Mandy