[access-uk] Re: My Google Mail and how to fix it!

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 11:50:33 +0100

That'll teach you to get a guide cat for the blind!

Dogs don't walk over desks & tables etc.

Unfortunately there are so many shortcut combinations, who knows what
it's turned on or off.

Could do with a reset shortcut in these instances.

Sorry I can't be of help, but I hope I've put a smile on your face.

Cheers

Dave Ankers

Hi guys,

I didn't know what to put in the subject line because my kitten walked
across my keyboard when I was reading my mail in Google mail and did I
don't know what!  It's almost like the cursor won't move, if I use the
Jaws cursor, it kind of goes around the page a bit but I can't
manipulate it at all.  The only way I could get it to work was press
insert and z and when it said application mode off it would work, I
really don't know how to fix it, has anyone got any suggestions?  It
works fine in any other web site or on the Google home page but as soon
as I go into my mail, which is what I was using when the darned kitten
did his trick it won't work, has anybody got any suggestions.  I thought
when I went out of the program and went back in it would have fixed
itself but no joy.

Mandy