[access-uk] Re: Moodle

  • From: Dave Sheridan <dsheridan65@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 15:51:56 +0000

Hi James

I can't fully remember fully what put me off it other than there was little use
of braille being put on the Moodle which is what I was teaching by then. Email
would have been my chosen method anyway because it's so much more
straightforward.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone

On 28 Nov 2015, at 13:42, James English <james13english@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Dave,

That's funny, because it works fine with speech software.
Could be a personal choice issue rather than anything else, maybe? But
for the students, email is always easiest I find.

-James

On 11/28/15, Jackie Brown <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Dave and James

I have never used it either, so this is a new one on me! I really want to
help this guy as all his courses have always been accessible by Email as
Word documents, but he feels Moodle is the way to go.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx