[access-uk] Re: Mesh computers

  • From: "Gerald Locke" <g.locke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 09:02:10 +0100

Hi Tristam,
    Once again, I am aware of and accept what you say, but all you are doing
is strengthening the case against Mesh!
    If you, Graham, myself, and I suspect, most on this list are aware of
such problems, why oh why are Mesh, who surely are also aware of the
problems,have not done, earlier, something to avoid them!!! [smile]
    Most customers are aware that during the last several years, there has
been a rapid increase in research, development, and production of enhanced
and new products in electronics, and the trouble call centres raise.  There
has certainly been enough publicity via various media about the complaints
regarding call centres.
Halifax call centres are in Ireland, Scottish power in Scotland, and
Saimsburys in Ireland, and I have had no problems with them.
    I suspect that, has Graham pointed out, that Mesh, once one of the top
producers, became complascent re their success, and this robbed them of the
required incentive, not merely to keep in step with their competition, but
to remain one of the top in the game.

    That is my last word on the subject!!! [smile]

Kind regards,

Gerry.
    Once again I am aware of, and  accept and Hi Tristam,