[access-uk] Re: MICROSOFT SECURITY ESSENTIALS - CHECKING SCAN RESULTS

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 17:43:24 -0000

Thanks, John, for this extra info.  Think I'm floating well now!  <Smiles>

--
Carol P
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carol
Pearson Sent: 10 December 2011 13:22
To: Access UK Mailing List
Subject: [access-uk] MICROSOFT SECURITY ESSENTIALS -
CHECKING SCAN RESULTS
Hi all,

I installed Essentials yesterday and am liking its
simplicity.
I did a scan when installed but havef no idea what
happened to the results of that scan.  Can anyone tell me
where to find them, please?
Jackie, I followed your comments about updating, going to
Microsoft Update and searching for MSE but then got lost
in the maze.  I've ended up setting for a quick scan each
day to ensure I get them until someone can point me to a
clear path for updates ... <Smiles>
Thanks to those who recommended it.  I like it's simple
to use interface and it's running fine on my older
desktop computer.
--
Carol P

link:- **