[access-uk] Re: Latest Malwarebytes 2.0.

  • From: Jim McAuslan <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 16:24:35 +0000

Hi Tom,

I'm running malwarebytes 1.75 and Jaws 15. I'm thinking that I'll stick with that for the moment.
Jim Mc
On 26/03/2014 14:41, Tom Lorimer wrote:
Hi Guys,

Has anyone tried this new version out yet? I installed it and it was totally useless, nothing on the Malwarebytes window spoke, it was completely silent.
I tried it with NVDA and Window Eyes and none of them read anything.
Malwarebytes are praising this upgrade as their best yet, but unless i've screwed the installation up somehow, it's zero accessible.
I'm just off to remove it and go back to version 1.75.

Cheers Tom.

This email has been scanned by iomartcloud.
http://www.iomartcloud.com/

--
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes!