[access-uk] Re: Latest Malwarebytes 2.0.

  • From: Mike <kazejaed@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 13:54:26 +0000

Hello Tom

I was recently in touch with the Malware Bytes security team about a problem I was having. They advised me not to install version 2 when it became available. I emphasized our need for an accessible program and pointed out the potential market. They told me they are aware of our issues and have it in mind for future versions.

Personally, I wouldn't hold your breath though.  Go back to 1.75!

Best wishes

Mike.

At 14:41 26/03/2014, you wrote:
Hi Guys,

Has anyone tried this new version out yet? I installed it and it was totally useless, nothing on the Malwarebytes window spoke, it was completely silent.
I tried it with NVDA and Window Eyes and none of them read anything.
Malwarebytes are praising this upgrade as their best yet, but unless i've screwed the installation up somehow, it's zero accessible.
I'm just off to remove it and go back to version 1.75.

Cheers Tom.