[access-uk] Re: KNFB reader questions

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 11:50:23 +0100

Eleanor, I've lost all sense of what handsets it will work on now.  You
can't get new phones like the N95, N86, N82 et al any more, so I don't know
which handsets are out there, and he would have to demo it on a phone
anyway.

S and S would know of course, or visit the K-NFB Reader website.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns