[access-uk] Re: KNFB reader

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 10:53:28 -0000

Hi Steve.

On the subject of OCR for mobiles, do you think that the N97, its mini version
or the EX series handsets stand a chance of being supported by TextScout, Beyo
or KNFB?  As you probably know, the third ed phones are on the way out, its all
going touch and these touch handsets do have decent cameras if the megapixels
are anything to go by.

Your thoughts?