[access-uk] Re: KNFB reader

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 10:48:34 -0000

Hi,

I would concur with Terry, except for poor lighting.  If you are in a poor
lighting situation, then the N82 shines with its Xenon flash, which is
superior to that of the N86.  The N86 has a faster processor though, so
processing is faster.  The N82 still has the best camera of all the Nokia
phones, even though it is only 5MP.

So it is horses for courses.

All the best

Steve