[access-uk] Jaws 10 with Apologies.

  • From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:44:42 +0100

I have a problem and apologies cos George quite rightly said go to a Jaws list
for the best specific help with Jaws - I used to be  in one but not sure what
happened and I cannot find the email addresses I thought they were in
WhiteStick website.

I am using beta 10 and when I try to complete yougov surveys I find that the
checkboxes will not work - if I check one then go onto the next it won't work
unless I log out and log in again I might get one more question done - it is
most frustrating.
How do I create a shortcut key for Jaws 9  can't remember and everything I do
attempt doesn't work.

Mandy.