[access-uk] Re: Is there such a thing?

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 06:41:21 +0100

There is.  It's called a radio frequency tag or rf id tag.  Not sure where
you might get one from, though.


From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: 28 August 2012 2:17 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Is there such a thing?

Hi, My GD Jenks passed away recently so getting out and about with the cane
again has been.......fun? Was wondering if there was such a device which
could alert me either wirelessly or blue tooth when I get near my own front
gate, bit of a bugger finding the right fence and then the right gate.
Thought I saw something like this on this list some time ago, so any help


Thank you!





No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.2197 / Virus Database: 2437/5229 - Release Date: 08/27/12

Other related posts: