[access-uk] Re: Is there such a thing?

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 10:34:55 +0100

QVC or the gadget show were advertising one of these a couple of weeks ago, I think it was QVC. It was a programable tag which was used in conjunction with a smartphone app which was downloadable free, the tags were about £16 each though. Give QVC a ring their customer services are pretty good.

Good luck


Barry Hill recently said:-

There is. It's called a radio frequency tag or rf id tag. Not sure where you might get one from, though.



From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alistair
Sent: 28 August 2012 2:17 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Is there such a thing?

Hi, My GD Jenks passed away recently so getting out and about with the cane again has been.......fun? Was wondering if there was such a device which could alert me either wirelessly or blue tooth when I get near my own front gate, bit of a bugger finding the right fence and then the right gate. Thought I saw something like this on this list some time ago, so any help appreciated.

Thank you!


No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - <http://www.avg.com>www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.2197 / Virus Database: 2437/5229 - Release Date: 08/27/12

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq

Other related posts: