[access-uk] Re: Is there such a thing?

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 10:34:55 +0100

QVC or the gadget show were advertising one of these a couple of weeks ago, I think it was QVC. It was a programable tag which was used in conjunction with a smartphone app which was downloadable free, the tags were about £16 each though. Give QVC a ring their customer services are pretty good.

Good luck

Martin

Barry Hill recently said:-

There is. It's called a radio frequency tag or rf id tag. Not sure where you might get one from, though.

Cheers

Barry