[access-uk] Has anyone successfully purchased Internet Download Manager from Tonec Inc using a visa debit card from the UK?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 21:46:53 -0000

Hi all,.

I've tried to purchase Internet Download Manager twice over
the last few days using my Lloyds bank Visa Debit card, but
both the times I tried, the card was rejected.  Has anyone
else had this problem, and if so, how have you got round it?

I would have used PayPal, but I don't know if the Account I
believe I set up is still running as it was on my old e-mail
address, and I can't find the details of it at present.  Is
there a way of checking if the account is still valid so
that I can use it to purchase Internet Download Manager if
it is still active?

Thank you in advance for any help on this issue.

Alexander Shannon