[access-uk] Re: Has anyone successfully purchased Internet Download Manager from Tonec Inc using a visa debit card from the UK?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:42:17 -0000

Hi Ibrahim,

Thanks for that info, I'll give it another try myself, as I
do have some residual vision, and if that doesn't work, I'll
try and get sighted help at the weekend, as I'm seeing some
friends tonight, one of whom may be able to come over at the
weekend and help me sort it, but if I cant arrange that,
I'll have to get a computer volunteer over to help me sort
it.

Alexander Shannon