[access-uk] Re: Goldwave Question

  • From: "Jim McAuslan" <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 16:38:53 -0000

Hi Colin,

I've been using batch processing for converting file formats, but I didn't realise that batch processing could be used for other goldwave functions. I seemed to have missed that thread a wee bit so could you e mail me that list of instructions please. I wonder if I can use batch processing to increase or decrease the volume levels in multiple files?
Look forward to hearing from you.

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes
they work best when open