[access-uk] Re: Goldwave Question

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 10:08:38 +0100

Pele, Do you happen to know if something similar might work for Windows XP? I've never been able to get Goldwave to record from my sound card and I'm pretty sure its the same as yours.

Yusuf
If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog
http://yusufaosman.wordpress.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>