[access-uk] Re: Freeview set top boxes

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:27:14 -0000

Interestingly, my local tv shop did sell me the panasonic television and I
asked them if they could get a Freeview box with AD for my other tv.  They
said that none of the boxes they provided had AD on them, so they could not
help.  However, they installed my Panasonic free of charge, and came back
again once I had the Logik box and installed it, free of charge.

I could definitely have found the tv more cheaply online, but would not have
had the excellent after sales service.

It is all a matter of choice.  Where small shops cannot compete as far as
price is concerned, they can, and regularly do, offer very good after sales
support.

David

Date: 19/02/2008 10:55

Checked by AVG Free Edition.