[access-uk] Re: Freeview set top boxes

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:06:21 -0000

Hi Darran

I should think so too.  They all ought to carry it now.

Apparently, from what I'm told, LCD is cheaper to buy and run than Plazma, and the latter can have more to go wrong with it. I'm only being told this by sighted people who love massive TV sets. As long as it sounds good, and I have the option of AD, that's fine by me. Oh ... and plenty of footy!!

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx