[access-uk] Re: Formal letter writing and the correct format

  • From: Michael A Ray <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 09:51:46 +0100

Good point David. I created a document with nothing but line numbers down the left side and with 12-point font and the default page template in OpenOffice, there are 52 lines per page.

On 08/05/2014 08:26, David W Wood wrote:
Hi Mike

In Word, using the default style sheet with one inch header and footer,
using 12 point, there are 45 lines on a page.

If you have a laser printer and you use a reasonable quality paper, you may
be able to feel the layout on the page.

HTH

ATB

David W Wood