[access-uk] For those using Gmail, I've cracked it!

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 00:55:09 +0100

Hi all,
As the subject line says I've discovered why some of you can't access the
settings dialogue from within the basic HTML view. If you've set your
language to English (UK), you can't change the settings using the basic HTML
view. However, if you set the language to English (US), then you can. Hope
this helps!