[access-uk] Re: Firefox

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:53:28 +0000

Hi, to be honest, support for Firefox 2 with JAWS has always been flaky. However, since upgrading to Firefox 3, things has improved drastically. Not sure if JAWS 7 supports Firefox 3, but it should, since it does under JAWS 9. Hope that helps.

Karl Proud wrote:
Hi all,

I was messing around with Firefox 2.0.0.12 and Jaws 7.1 and was wondering
how good the support was for this version of Firefox with this version of
Jaws.  I noticed that when I hit enter on links embedded within lists that
the link isn't always activated.

What are other peoples experiences?  I looked on Freedom's website but
didn't come across anything concerning support for Firefox, but me not
seeing something does not mean it isn't there.

Cheers

Karl