[access-uk] Re: pay as you go mobile broadband.

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:36:49 -0000

Vodafone also do it. If you take it out on a Pay-As-You-Talk basis, you have to pay about £149 for the USB modem, and so much to top up as and when you want to use the broadband facility. Personally, I would rather do that if I had to than have a contract for occasional use, but haven't tried it out yet.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx