[access-uk] Re: Firefox.

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:21:13 +0100

But, you can get a plugin for Firefox so you can have good old
favourites, which works the same way as IE Favorites and shares your
favorites with IE.

Haven't a link or anything just now, but it isn't hard to track down
through Firefox's plug-in's search facility.

Cheers,
Ray.

FromRay
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

From: Mandy

I'm unsure whether to use Firefox as my default browser - how do you
store favourites?  I just can't seem to work these things out.

The Dell engineer has given me a DVD disk on which is all my data from
previous hard drive:  now all I have to do is work out how to import
to where \I want it there's a file transfer tool on my start menu can
I use this?

Mandy.