[access-uk] Re: FW: Re: Changing Speech Speed Rate on iPhone IOS 9

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "alexander.shannon" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 19:46:03 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

I apologise for not including the original messages in the thread concerned.

However, the methods which resolved my issue were both the method Terry
clasper mentioned when replying to either John Farley's original message or
Ian Macrae's message, (I can't remember which), followed by the suggestion
you mentioned related to the rota.

Terry mentioned that pressing the home button five times would reset the
phone without affecting the data. I found that method, followed by the rota
related suggestion which both yourself and Ian Macrae mentioned, resulted in
my being able to reduce the speech speed, even though I was using a phone
which has, as yet not been updated to IOS 9.

Alexander Shannon