[access-uk] Re: Enquiry about Penfriend

  • From: <mary_tottle1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:55:14 -0000

Thanks Madleen, will do. I believe you helped my husband with Talks on our phone the other day. I am getting recordings but I seem to have to wait a long time before the recording sound appears but I will try labeling a few more food items before contacting you.

Regards

Mary
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mann, Madleen" <Madleen.Mann@xxxxxxxxxxx>