[access-uk] Downloading mp3 files from Blind Cool Tech

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 05:04:17 +0100

HI all.

I've been trying to download individual podcasts from BlindCoolTech.com by
doing a right click then 'save target as'.

The download box appears but it doesn't give me the option to open or save.
Meaning I can't save to my hard disk and transfer that one audio file to my mp3
player for listening to on the move.

Have they got a bit of script which stops you doing this? Or is there something
amiss that I can alter? I looked at my content settings in internet options and
I don't appear to have any restrictions on mp3 files but all
thoughtsappreciated.

Thank you.