[access-uk] Re: Downloading mp3 files from Blind Cool Tech

  • From: Jonathan <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 08:17:04 +0100

It's not just you - it seems that older podcasts take hosted by libsyn
take a long time to start downloading, hence the delay in showing the
box.

I waited 30 seconds, compared to 2 seconds with the most recent edition.

Also, don't forget that most of them are offline too, pointing at
servers that vanished years ago.

For example, example of podcast from 2007:
http://skular.onlinestoragesolution.com/bct961TwoWireGatewayDemo.mp3

Personally, I think he should either move these old ones or remove the
links to avoid confusion, but it's not my site.