[access-uk] Re: Downloading mp3 files from Blind Cool Tech

  • From: "Gordon Atkinson" <g.atkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:53:10 +0100

Hi Damon

If you focus on the link of the subject you want to download and press enter,
it should bring up the usual save or open dialog box.

However, as I write, there seems to be a problem with the Blind Cooltech
website as I just get the error page.

I have also tried streaming with the Webbie Podcatcher which eventually times
out.

Gordon Atkinson