[access-uk] Re: Disabled Rail Card gaff last year

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:41:46 -0000

Hi Clive, I renewed my railcard this year, requesting a Braille Label at the same time. When I received my card the Label hadn't been put on and when I rang to ask why I was told it would be sent separately and I'd need to get a sighted person to attach it to the card.

Yusuf
If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog
http://yusufaosman.wordpress.com
----- Original Message ----- From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>