[access-uk] Re: Disabled Rail Card gaff last year

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:25:51 -0000

Hi Yusuf, .

not an acceptable response in my view.

RNIB Campaigns team have now advised me that if you, me, and anyone else
who's had fun with alternative formats or brailled railcards that aren't
quite, they should email
campaigns@xxxxxxxxxxx
and the team will support a group letter to get this side of the service
smartened up.  It seems from what I've heard, that if you apply online,
the service works smoothly, but if you deal with them over the phone,
the results are unpredictable.  That needs to be addressed.

If we take it to the Campaigns team, that's probably the end of the
discussion on the subject for this list, although of course, we are
talking about emailed information as part of the service.

Best,
Clive

Regards,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County
Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.