[access-uk] Re: Deleting a Gmail account permanently

  • From: Jonathan H <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 12:00:59 +0100

If you are absolutely 100% sure that you are NEVER likely to ever want
that account name again, then follow the instructions here:

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61177?hl=en

which says:

Sign in to your account at accounts.google.com.
At the top, click Data tools.
In the Data Tools box, click Delete products.
Click Remove Gmail permanently.

And that's it really!