[access-uk] DVD Players

  • From: Saqib <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 17:29:08 -0000

Hi. I’m looking to purchase a DVD player as the availability of DVDs with AD
has prompted me to watch a few films that hadn’t had AD before as I use to have
a large collection of films before I stopped watching them due to other
distractions in life. Is there a certain DVD Player which has a dedicated
button that will turn on AD or do you have to do this for each DVD that you
watch? I’m also looking for one that has could contrast menus such as white
text on black or red background. I have a Toshiba tv and the menu colours are
awfall and I struggle to read the text within the menu. I can just about manage
to play media from a USB stick. Can anyone recommend a DVD player?