[access-uk] Re: DVD Players

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 20:12:27 +0100

Hi Steve,

Now this is intriguing.  With your DV2900, how do you jump between episodes
on a DVD?  How do you avoid the main menu, or pick options from it?  How do
you turn on audio description?

I don?t think it is quite that simple with DVDs, but I was intrigued when
you said you just press the play button.  What does that do?

All the best

Steve

  _____