[access-uk] Re: Creating MP3 CD's

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:55:11 -0000

Hi Tom,

true, but I tend to select tracks individually, rather than have entire
albums by artistes, so that I get "radio Lever". I've seen it done your
way and probably would do that from time to time. This is also how I
often listen to radio plays, audio-described film soundtracks  and so
on.

Best,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County
Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.