[access-uk] Re: Creating MP3 CD's

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 06:52:16 -0000

Hi Clive, the root as far as I'm aware. I've never heard of nor come across cd tracks in separate folders. I shouldn't think for a moment it'd work. Mind you, given the limited space on a cd it would be academic, as you're only going to get one album on there.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>