[access-uk] Re: Creating MP3 CD's

  • From: "Clive Lever" <clive.lever@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:44:01 -0000

Hi Clive P,

I'm not sure if all the files have to be MP3's, butt I make sure they are as a
matter of course, if that's what I want to end up on my disk. I'm also not sure
if the files have to be in the root disk directory, but once again, I put them
there as am matter of course and it works for me. In Win MP, I choose the
option: "Make a data CD" for MP3 files, "Make an audio CD" if I want the disk
to behave as if I'd bought an album from HMV or wherever.

May not be the definitive answer to your question but it works for me.

Best,
Clive for ----- Original Message -----