[access-uk] Copying a CD

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 22:03:58 +0100

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to copy a CD using Nero Express?  I have Nero Express
on my computer and last time I copied a CD I'm fairly sure it was that which
was used.  That time I chose the option from the wizard whichs pops up when
I put the CD saying something like copy the CD using Nero Express and from
then on the steps were self explanatory.  But in this case the CD I want to
copy is automatically starting; I cancel that and then go into Nero Express
but in there it's not obvious to me how to start copying the CD.  Can anyone
help?

Thanks,
Catherine
**