[access-uk] Re: Copying a CD

  • From: "Martin Robson" <martin_robson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 23:41:10 +0100

hi catherine

your best bet is to go to start menu, click on run and type nero.

then you will get a wizard which will ask you what to do there are two combo boxes one says cd and dvd, this is if you have a dvd writer, you need to select cd. then the other box has cd iso image, audio cd, mix mode cd and if you keep going down the list it will say cd copy. then click on burn and it will sort it out for you.

hope this helps

Martin Robson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>