[access-uk] Re: Copying a CD

  • From: "jim" <jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 17:38:15 +0100

Hi Catherine,

put your cds in the drives or if you only have one cd burner, put the cd in
it and hold down the shift key for a few seconds until you hear it stop
whirling, to prevent it from starting automatically. Now start Nero express
and it should land on favourites. Hit enter and then cursor down to copy cd
and hit enter again. A new window will appear. On my system this defaults to
copy. now press the tab key until you hear from source disk and select the
drive (where your source disk is held,) the list. Now press tab again and it
will say destination drive, select the drive from the list. (note if you
have only one burner, select the same drive from both source and
destination.) Now tab again and it should say quick copy which you should
select by hitting the spacebar if its not already checked. Tab again to
writing speed and (in my case I select 8) but you can select whatever
writing speed you want. Tab round to copy and hit the spacebar. this should
start the copy. Note, if your only using one drive, you will be prompted to
change cd's at some stage, follow the prompts from there on.

HTH
Jim.