[access-uk] Re: Computer not shutting down.

  • From: "David Dick" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:31:47 +0100

For what's worth, this has happened to me when windows is doing its thing
with an update.  It seems to want to do this just when you think you are
closing down and it appears to hang for ages  as if something is wrong.  I
found the cure was to go into the windows update site and make sure I had
downloaded the current critical updates and having done the necessary I can
shutdown normally.

Hope that is not too obscure, it is only my suggestion.

Kind Regards
David Dick