[access-uk] Re: Changing list subscription addresses

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 19:40:54 +0100

Justin,

Thanks for these instructions. I will have another try. I think that I got
part way down that road and then gave up hope.

I did discover however a link which said something like "Can't see all
your groups" and this led to a page where you could add other e-mail
addresses.  It might be worth looking at again.

Having once established a Yahoo ID and password (with fgreat
difficulty) I
am reluctant to abandon it!

(Apologies if this appears twice on the list, but my first attempt, some
hours ago, was probably at a time when I was "between e-mail
addresses".)

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison