[access-uk] Re: Can anyone suggest the best program for converting .pdf files in to text while maintaining any associated drawings and photographs?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 15:19:25 -0000

If permissions are given, you can "Save as" text on the Files Menu, but this is often not the case.

I have also found sometimes I've been able to get a quick text version by selecting all the text, copying it into my clipboard and then pasting it into a text file. It's worth a go if you don't want docs converted often and/or want it quickly.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx