[access-uk] Re: Freesat

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 15:22:09 -0000

So anyone know what you get? (I'm guessing this may be similar to the stations available on Freeview.)

I shall be interested to learn more or to have useful URLS on the subject.

Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/11/2010 19:39

Hi please could someone tell me if one can get audio
description on freesat.
We have just downgraded from Sky to freesat, although we
still have the Sky
till the end of the month.

Thanks Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom Mostly Cloudy,
Showers In The Vicinity 12°C Wind:WSW-250° at 24KT

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

link:-
**
on the