[access-uk] Re: Can anyone suggest the best program for converting .pdf files in to text while maintaining any associated drawings and photographs?

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:51:59 -0000

Well Alexander last time, a few days ago I was discussing this and Ibrahim kindly suggested Abbeyy Fine Reader. I do not have the link at present but you can download a trial version. That said it will not be enough to meet your requirements as the trial only allows convertion of 50 pages. Perhaps others on the list who have the software will translate it for you.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>