[access-uk] Re: CV writing.

  • From: Sue Morgan <suejinglejungle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:19:20 +0100

Thanks George.

That was very helpful and useful.

Thanks for sending.

Sue.
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 12:42 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: CV writing.

Hi Sue,

There are many sample CV's available on the Internet, but below is a
fairly good list of what is generally required.

George.

Sample Curriculum Vitae Template

CONTACT INFORMATION
Name
Address
Telephone
Cell Phone
Email
PERSONAL INFORMATION
Date of Birth
Place of Birth
Citizenship
Visa Status
Sex

Optional Personal Information:
Marital Status
Spouse's Name
Children

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
List in chronological order, include position details and dates
Work History
Academic Positions
Research and Training

EDUCATION Include dates, majors, and details of degrees, training and certification High School
University
Graduate School
Post-Doctoral Training

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS