[access-uk] Re: Buying and selling on Amazon

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 10:19:38 +0100

Hi Saqib, some products come from Amazon, others from companies trading in the
Amazon market place. Needless to say, if a product is supplied by Amazon
themselves they'll know when they dispatch it. In the case of products supplied
by other suppliers they will notify Amazon when the item has been dispatched.
  As for where the items are sent from those items supplied by Amazon come from
Amazon, and in the other cases from the companies concerned.
                     John.