[access-uk] Re: Buying and selling on Amazon

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 11:08:33 +0000

Hi all,

If I buy an item from the Amazon site which is on sale from a third party, is
the process of buying it any different from buying an item directly from Amazon
itself? For example, will the free postage available to premium members kick
in, will 'Buy now with one click' work ? ...and so on?

Thanks,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity and Equality Officer